Saturday, August 18, 2012

Moody

Have you ever had one of those days where anything and everything just gets you mad?  That was me today.  I have no explanation for it.  I was quite snappy with my mom at times for no reason whatsoever.  People would say hi to me and I'd be like, "What do you want?"  Ok, I wasn't that bad.  Maybe it's just because I need to get away.  The cruise is so close and I just want to get away from my normal life.  It's funny, when I tell people I'm going on a cruise, the first question they ask is, "Are you going alone?"  Why in God's name would I go on a cruise all by myself?  First of all, it would cost me a ridiculous amount of money to do that.  Second of all, I'm not that much of a loser.  Third of all, I'd be too lonely to do that.  It would not be fun at all.  So no, for the record, I am not going on this cruise alone.  I'm going with my friend who I can tolerate and who doesn't make me angry for no apparent reason.  I might grind his gears a lot on the cruise though, who knows?  I have to get up in a few hours to check in for my flight.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment