Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

It was nice to have an extra day off!  However, I had to water proof my deck.  That was fun (sarcasm).  The best part was, I had to deal with my older brother being a negative Nancy the entire time.  Now that both of my brothers are home again, I want to move out sooooo badly.  Too bad I don't have enough money or a roommate to do so.  After that, I just stayed outside in the sun the entire day.  On days like today, I breathe, therefore I sweat.  It's pretty gross actually.  I can't help it, though.  I love the hot weather.  I will take it any day over the cold.  It's going to be awesome to have a 4 day week at school.  I can't believe there are only 4 weeks left in the school year!  Crazy!  I'm going to bed early tonight because I'm going to the gym at 5:30 tomorrow morning... Later

No comments:

Post a Comment