Monday, March 23, 2015

Change of Seats

As I said yesterday, there was another reason yesterday was so memorable. After getting pulled over, the rest of the trip went smoothly, even though the cop followed me for about 10 miles. We get to the arena at about 10:45. The first game didn't start until 12:10. We decide to just go into the arena to walk around and stuff. We hand our tickets to the person scanning. She scans mine and I hear a buzzer sound that means no entrance. I also see an X on her scanner. I nearly have a panic attack because I had just bought the tickets the day before from a reliable website. She said the message on her scanner said that our seats were moved. We had to go to the box office and get new tickets. Those new tickets worked. We go to our new seats and see that we are one section over to the left from where we were, but we are row C instead of G, so closer. Not only that, we have the seats that they put behind the rail for handicapped fans. They are comfortable chairs, spaced out, and lots of walking room behind us. I have never had that before! Normally you are put in so tightly that you have no choice but to rub up against the person next to you. These new seats were so much better! The games themselves were a little boring. In the first game, there were too many fouls. In game two, Duke blew out San Diego State. However, it was still an amazing experience and one I won't forget anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment