Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Focus T25

The teacher I work with everyday wanted us to do a workout after school. She wants us to do it like 3 times a week. We've been saying we would do it for a week or two now. We finally did it after tutoring today. Once the kids were gone, we changed into our workout clothes, popped the DVD into the computer, and did the workout. The program is called Focus T25. There are 11 different workouts. There are a few workouts under the Alpha program, which are lighter/easier workouts. Then there are a few under Beta, which are more challenging. I didn't know this until I just looked it up. We chose one out of the Beta program...ouch! Each workout is 25 minutes long. This video had us jogging in place, going to the ground, doing lunges, nonstop for 25 minutes. My legs are on fire right now! I was dripping bullets by the time it was done. I sprayed Lysol in my room before I left so it doesn't stink when I go in tomorrow. It was an intense workout. We aren't available to do it tomorrow and I can't do it Thursday. I think we are going to try to do this on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's for now on. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment