Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dinner With Friends

I know I've written about this before, but I need to write about it again. Starting at the beginning of this school year, a group of 4-6 of us get together every Wednesday for dinner. We take turns hosting one Wednesday. We have gotten together every single Wednesday during the school year! The only few Wednesday's we have missed were the day before Thanksgiving for obvious reasons and of course Christmas break. I look forward to these dinners. We spend the entire time laughing and joking about everything. Today, I laughed so much I was almost in tears. We like having them on Wednesday's because it breaks up the week nicely. We are all teachers so we get to discuss our, um, strategies for handling the unique situations that we deal with on a daily basis. That's pretty much the root of our laughter. Wednesday night dinners with my friends is one thing that keeps me sane each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment