Thursday, March 12, 2015

Elton John

Before my two friends and I went to the concert, we went out to dinner. That took forever. For some reason, the service was slow. Oh well. When we got close to the arena, traffic was heavy as expected. Since I am weird, I would hold my tickets up to the window and try to get the car next to mine's attention to see if they were going to the show. I think I got three cars attention and some took out their tickets to show they were going too. It was a fun way to try to pass time. The concert was great! One problem was that I was yawning the entire time, not because it was boring, but because I was exhausted! He played for about 2 and a half hours. I tried to tape his last song, "Crocodile Rock" because that's the song I sang on the cruise ship in August 2013. Unfortunately, moments after I started recording, my phone said I didn't have enough storage to video tape anything else. It's funny because I used to hate "Crocodile Rock" before I sang it on the cruise. Now I love it. That's the song that I stood up at during the concert and jammed out to the most. After the concert, it took forever to get out of the arena. I didn't get home until about midnight. I felt like a zombie in the morning. Somehow, I ended up feeling like I have more energy at the end of the day even though I'm drained. I don't understand it. I'm hoping to go to another concert in April, but haven't bought tickets yet. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment