Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Almost Very Bad

I went to the bank today and brought both of my account books. I stupidly put both account numbers on each book. I did my transactions and left the bank. As I was at a red light about a half mile away, I noticed that I only had one of my two books. I immediately made a U-turn and went back to the bank. The teller who I worked with saw me and handed me my account book. I thought I might have left it at the station where everyone gets the slips and fills them out. If that was the case, anyone could have gotten my account number. I was very lucky that I left it at the teller station and that she picked it up. I also got a phone call from the bank that I didn't see until later telling me I'd left my book. The moral of the story is to be very careful when you have important documents that you don't want other people to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment