Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Changes

My fellow first grade teachers somehow convinced me to do tutoring with them Monday through Thursday from 3:30-5. That now means that I will go straight from 7:30-5 with one 45 minute break that I sometimes get. That also means that I need to decide if I should work out at 5AM before school or work out after school and not get home until after 7PM. If I worked out after work, that would mean that by the time I eat and cleanup, I'll be ready for bed. Both options are awful. For now, I have decided to work out before school so that I can get home at a reasonable time and attempt to do work at night. I planned on doing report cards tonight but that didn't happen because I did next week's lesson plans instead. If I thought I was tired each night when I came home before we started tutoring, I didn't know what tired was. I'm about to take tired to a whole new level!

No comments:

Post a Comment