Thursday, April 24, 2014

You Haven't Lived Until You've...

You haven't lived until you've cleaned up your grandparents waste from their lawn. I visited my grandparents today for the first time in a few months. I raked their lawn, which wasn't as bad as it normally was because it was just spinners and not loads of leaves. They have been having problems with the pipes where their waste travels through. There's a huge tree with massive roots that are growing into the pipes causing waste to backup and seep out into their yard. It's quite gross. I had no plans to clean it up. My mom called someone and they said it would cost between $200-500 for someone to professionally clean it up. I didn't want my grandparents to spend that much money so I stupidly volunteered to clean it up. I can't find a word to describe how disgusting this task was. However, I saved my grandparents a lot of money and did a good deed. The shower I took after never felt so good in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment