Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mental Health Day

I wish I could take a mental health day. I badly need it. However, I can't see myself taking a day off from work doing nothing. One reason is because I'm scared to death to leave my kids with a substitute teacher. I know that the kids were excellent for the sub they had before me. I don't understand what happened to them for them to act the way they do now with me. Another reason I won't take the day off is because I'd feel horrible taking a day off to do nothing when I know I should be at work. So many teachers have told me that with this school, we need to take a day or two off. I don't know. It's just not what I do. I only have 3 sick days as it is and only .6 of a personal day. I think I'm heading to bed very early tonight. That might help me calm down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment