Sunday, April 6, 2014

Devils Game

I went to my first New Jersey Devils hockey game last night. Yes, it was my 4th time going to PNC Arena since moving here. I have gone every other week for the past 6 weeks. I'll have to look up what event is going on there in two weeks and go to it. My friend and I sat in section 119, which was dead center ice! We sat in the last row back, but it was still very close. If we got any closer, the view would not have been as good. We were so close that I could actually read the names on the back of players jerseys. The best part of the game was the fact that the Devils won. They still have a slim chance to make the playoffs with only 4 or 5 games left. If they do somehow make the playoffs, they will lose first round to Pittsburgh or Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment