Sunday, October 19, 2014

Is it January yet?

When I moved to North Carolina in January, assuming teaching went well, I fully planned on living in this apartment for more than a year. I had the option of signing a lease for this apartment for two years. If I did, my rent would be even cheaper. I didn't because I had no idea where I would be in a year. So I signed for a year. Boy am I glad I did that! I cannot wait to move. There have been so many problems in this apartment that it's insane. The Internet works when it feels like it, the dryer died, my garbage disposal never worked, the water stopped working randomly, and oh yeah, my roach problem hasn't gone away even though I had an exterminator come. To top it all off, the company in charge of the apartments in this development never respond to things. Oh yeah, we also had a hole in the roof where squirrels lived for a few weeks. It's gross. I don't want to deal with the stress of moving again, but I gotta get out of this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment