Sunday, October 5, 2014

Shake it Off

This weekends theme song was "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. I cannot tell you how many times I heard this song play on my trip to Myrtle Beach and back. I'm not kidding when I say it probably played 6 times in the 4 hour round trip. Not only that, it played many times at the restaurant and bars we went to last night. The water was a little chilly yesterday at the beach, but once you got in, it was nice. The wind was what made us so cold when we got out of the water. But it was awesome to go in the water in October! This was my second trip to Myrtle and it was so much fun. I know that last sentence was really elementary but I'm tried. We might be going next weekend too. I want to but then I don't. I really need to catch up on school work. We will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment