Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kid Tricked Me

Because of my heightened alert of cockroaches, especially after one almost landed on my head last night in my house, one of my kids easily tricked me. She had no idea how much I despise cockroaches. So today, she had a pack of gum just sitting on her desk with one stick left. I said, "You know you're now allowed to have gum." She said, "It's not gum." I picked it up and pulled out the piece that was in the pack and out came a fake cockroach attached to the fake stick of gum. I jumped 10 feet in the air! I'm lucky I didn't swear or scream. She got me good and I'm not afraid to admit it. That was after seeing a cockroach crawling on the floor at school near the girls bathroom. We weren't able to kill it before it kept going wherever it went. I have no idea if anyone found that roach or not. Knowing my luck, it's in my classroom waiting for me and producing more roaches. Ugh! I can never get away from those stupid things!

No comments:

Post a Comment