Sunday, November 2, 2014

Haunted House

The haunted hayride we did a week ago was only okay. On Friday, we did a haunted house. That was scary! The technology and props they used in this house were amazing. They told us that the actors in the house couldn't touch us and we couldn't touch them. Some of the props could touch us though. There was one point where one of the monsters got in my face and I kept walking which in turn pushed him. He got mad at me and said I wasn't allowed to touch him. I didn't mean to! There was another point where I got backed up into a sculpture that was on the wall. I hit it hard and hurt my back, but was fine after a few minutes. There was fog and we had no idea where we were going. It was the best haunted house I've ever seen and it lasted about 30 minutes. It was crazy! That was a good way to spend Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment