Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

There are so many things to be thankful for. Unfortunately, this year I didn't get a chance to go home for Thanksgiving. This is the first year ever that I have not been with my family on Thanksgiving. However, I am lucky enough to have a strong group of friends that will be coming over today for Thanksgiving. I am cooking as we speak. I cannot wait to eat the delicious bird. Back to what I am thankful for. I am so thankful that I have a job. I am also thankful that I have been lucky enough to go to so many sporting events and concerts while I've been down here. I am so lucky and thankful I have a strong group of friends that I made in such a short time in North Carolina. I am just so lucky that I have so many great things. I know that there are so many people my age that do not have the luxuries I have. Trust me, I cherish every moment I have and appreciate everything that I have worked so hard for! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment