Monday, November 3, 2014

Pie in the Face

Today was the fall festival for our school. I was volunteered to do the pie in the face. I didn't have much of a choice in the matter. I didn't mind though because I know how uptight normal people get about doing things outside of the box that are messy and out of their comfort zone. I love doing those types of things. Yes, I absolutely implied that I'm not normal. Anyone who knows me knows I'm far from normal. There were three of us getting pied in the face. The kids had to pay 3 tickets to pie one of us in the face. I probably got pied about 15 times. It was whipped cream, so I was able to eat it, which was nice. We were supposed to do it for 2 hours but we ran out of whipped cream after about an hour. That was fine with me because it was cold outside! At least the kids had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment