Sunday, November 30, 2014

What a Weekend

Well that was quite a busy weekend! After hosting Thanksgiving Thursday and having my friends over for 9 hours, I had to clean that mess Friday. After that, we drove to Myrtle Beach to have dinner and then go to my friends favorite dance club, Revolutions, for her birthday. We didn't get back to the hotel until around 3AM. When we kind of woke up yesterday morning, we had to collect ourselves and drive to the outlets in North Carolina, about 3 hours from Myrtle. My friends wanted to go to this store that has lots of Christmas stuff to buy. I was bored but whatever. Then we went to the mall in Raleigh, about 40 minutes from the Christmas store. We went to Cheesecake Factory and then to PNC Arena for the Pittsburgh Penguins at Carolina Hurricanes hockey game. It seemed like there were more Penguins fans than Hurricanes fans. My friend is a Penguins fan and that's why we went. They won 3-2. I didn't get home until just after 12 this morning. I slept for a long time and am being extremely lazy all day today. Back to the grind tomorrow... ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment