Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Theme of the Day

I looked at three condos and two apartments today. When I told the property manager for the condos that I didn't plan on moving until January, she told me it wasn't a good idea to look at condos this early since they come and go so often. I knew that, but want to take my time looking at places since I was so rushed in January. After looking at the three places, I'm pretty sure she lied about the places coming and going quickly. There is a reason these 3 places are still on the market. Cockroaches, cockroaches, and more cockroaches! I'm not lying to you when I say that I probably saw 20 of them in the three places. Some were huge and some were small. The lady specifically said they were water bugs and not roaches. I don't care what you call them down here. I call them cockroaches and they do not belong in the place I'm going to live! The places were outdated, some had broken cabinets and the same place had this brown stain all over the door. I also looked at two apartments. One was hideously ugly and very small. The other was really nice, but a little pricey. I'm going to be looking at 4 more apartments on Saturday despite my moms wishes. She believes I should continue to live in a condo because of the space I get and the price I'd pay. I disagree because I don't need this much space and I've had nothing but problems in the one I'm living in now. I want to run away from the roaches and everything today pointed to signs that roaches would be in those condos too. We will see how the apartments Saturday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment