Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another Massage

I got my first massage since April 12, 2013 today. I only remember the date because I just looked it up in this blog! I remember not really liking the last one. I enjoyed this one. I had a lot of tightness in my back and shoulders. In fact, I still feel tight now. Of course when I was done, the lady recommended I come once every 2 weeks for 2 hours each time to get rid of the tightness. They were trying to sell me massage packages and of course trying to knock down prices because I'm a teacher. I told them I'd sleep on it. I'm sure they knew that that was code for...no. Massages are nice, but I'm not paying $75 every 2 weeks to get one. No thank you. I'll probably get one every few months or something. We will see.

1 comment:

  1. You should really pace the massages you get. There's no need to stress yourself too much with the idea of getting one. Those are necessities more than luxuries, though they can most certainly be that. Ultimately, you should find the deals that is most right for you and that wouldn't be a burden to your budget, as well as to your body. Take care!

    Ervin Willis @ Main Street Massage Therapy

    ReplyDelete