Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Strangest Review Ever...

I check my books on Amazon often to see if someone reviewed one of them. I admit it, it's an obsession. I was very excited a few minutes ago that someone reviewed book 1. It had been a while since I'd gotten one. Then I saw it was a 1 star review and I was upset. Then I saw what it said and was very confused... "its pooop please dont buy!!! and sucks poopy with cheese sauce a waste even if it was two cents honestlyno joke a waste of 20 mins". If you're going to give the book a 1 star review, at least make it constructive instead of saying it's poop. That doesn't help me or people looking to buy my book. I'm guessing it's from a young kid whose mom made them read the book and they were mad at that. Whatever...very odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment