Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spontaneous Expensive Purchase

I went to my friends house in Greenville this weekend. Yesterday, we went to the mall. We walked into a sports store because we both love sports. I started looking at the golf section because I always do that. I had absolutely no plans on buying anything. Then I saw a set of golf clubs and bag for $250 which is very cheap. You can spend $4-500 on one club alone! I asked a worker to make sure these were a good set of golf clubs. I had been half wanting a new set of clubs just because mine are old and I played a lot of golf last year. We left the store and walked around the mall. We then went back to the sports store and I bought the clubs. It was a great deal. Did I need them? Of course not, but oh well. It was my single's awareness day present to myself. Now I can't wait to go to a driving range and test the clubs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment