Monday, April 20, 2015

1,000 and Done

This is officially my 1,000th and final blog post. I have had a very hard time coming up with something to write lately. Therefore, I figured my 1,000th blog post would be a great number to end on. I mean I've written in this blog pretty much every single day for almost 3 years now. I'd say that's pretty impressive. I know I've gotten very repetitive at times. That's another reason I am stopping. I'm having writer's block. It doesn't necessarily mean I'll never write in this blog again. Who knows? Maybe I'll get some inspiration down the road. But for now, this will be my last post for awhile. It's been a good run. I'm not going to say "Good bye" because in the movie John Q, they don't like good bye. They prefer, "See you later." So, I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment