Friday, April 10, 2015

OBX

I just got home from the Outer Banks. The 4 hour ride each way was not fun! Other than that, the trip was awesome! Monday and Tuesday were great because we laid on the beach all day. Wednesday and yesterday were very cold. We didn't go to the beach either day. We went shopping Wednesday and then to a lighthouse and shopping yesterday. On Tuesday, we went to a bar and I sang 2 songs for karaoke while my friends laughed hysterically at me. The nice part about the beach was that it was a block from our condo so we could walk there. Today was the best day of all. We laid on the beach from 9:30-4. We left at 4 because we knew we still had a long drive ahead of us. Today's temperature was around 75 degrees. The trip was great. I look forward to going back in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment