Thursday, April 2, 2015

Kirby

I don't know why I always get myself into these predicaments. I got home around 3:45, and laid down after a rough day (as usual unfortunately). Only seconds later, my doorbell rings. I answer it and a man and woman are there. The guy says they can clean my carpet for free and give me free paper towels for doing it. Obviously they were trying to sell my a product. I stupidly said sure. And I said yes for free paper towels? Really? what is wrong with me?!?!? The lady comes in and takes over an hour showing me the Kirby vacuum and how powerful it is. It was gross to see how much dust it picks up. Of course she tried really hard to sell me this $3,000 lifetime guarantee vacuum. I said no because of money and she tried to lower it and I still said no. What a waste of my time. I need to be more assertive and say no before these people waste mine and their time!

No comments:

Post a Comment