Thursday, April 16, 2015

I need a Bubble

I've decided that after the money I've spent the last 5 days especially, I need my own personal bubble. I need to find a location where I have no computer access, no access to my phone, and no access to purchase anything at all! I need to stop spending money immediately! Obviously that is impossible. I've seen shows where people are able to spend very, very little money in a month by doing this that and the other thing. Some of these people are amazing at saving money. Right now, I don't have that capability. My credit card is crying right now. It's exhausted even though it hasn't been swiped much. It's more like me punching its numbers in online instead of going to the store where they swipe the card. Someone help me find this bubble so I can maybe save a buck or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment