Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cruise #7

The day after I returned from my spring vacation, I booked a vacation for the day after school is done. I'm going on a cruise out of Charleston on June 13 for a week! I got a really good price so I jumped all over it. Now I have something to look forward to. I cannot get enough of cruises or recommend them enough. There is something about being on the top deck, looking out to the water and seeing nothing but water on all 4 sides of the ship. It's so relaxing to me. A lot of people don't cruise for that reason. They get nervous if they see nothing but water. Not me. I love it! I cannot wait to sit out on deck first thing in the morning until right before dinner on days at sea, then enjoying the shows and gambling at night. Sigh, 62 days until I'm in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment