Saturday, August 30, 2014

Air

As most of you know, I try to save money any way I can. I try not to turn my air on too often when it's hot. This week has been the exception. It's been over 90 everyday. Last night, I had the air on and it didn't cool off the apartment at all. Today, I had the air on and again it hasn't cooled off the apartment even though I feel air coming out. It must be broken because I did switch the filter. I don't have a digital thermostat, I have the old school one. It won't go past 90 degrees and that's where the meter is at! I called a company and they said they are not allowed to come over without Prudential's (the company I rent from) permission. I can't got a hold of them until Tuesday because of the long weekend. I just have my ceiling fans running on full blast and I'll have to deal with that until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment