Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday Dinners

There's a group of 6 of us, all teachers, who became close friends throughout last year. A couple of weeks ago, we decided that we need to start rotating going to someone's house for dinner every week. We decided to do Wednesday nights because it is hump day, it gives us something to look forward to each week, and it will get us through the next two work days. We started tonight at my apartment. I made a hamburger helper-like dish. It's hamburger browned up, elbow macaroni, mix them together with tomato soup and some spices. It's delicious if I do say so myself. I also made chocolate peanut butter ice cream pie. I found the recipe on Pinterest. MMMMMMM. We had a great time. I'm already looking forward to next weeks! Of course I would look forward to food!

No comments:

Post a Comment