Wednesday, August 20, 2014

School Tools

School Tools is an overpriced store full of teacher school supplies. There is a store similar to this close to where I used to live in New York. It wasn't called School Tools, but it was the same thing. This store sells your typical school supplies like pencils, crayons, markers, paper, notebooks, stickers, etc. You don't get those type of supplies there though because you can get them much, much cheaper at Wal Mart or Staples. The store is known for the teacher supplies that you can't get anywhere else besides catalogs. They sell motivational quote posters, maps, globes, alphabet borders, name tags, common core books, manipulatives, and all sorts of other neat stuff. I went there today and the place was packed for two reasons: it's near the start of the school year and they give 10% off on Wednesday's. I spent much more than I anticipated but it's okay because I will get all of that back!

No comments:

Post a Comment