Saturday, August 2, 2014

Fantasy Football

I believe this will be my 9th year of doing fantasy football already! I remember when my younger brother started it up. It was $20 to get in, which I thought was way too much. I also thought I wasn't going to like it at all. I was wrong on both accounts. $20 is nothing and I love fantasy football! I now do it for $100. It's a 5 month investment so at least if I lose the money, it takes a long time to lose. I love drafting the players and following how they do each week. My draft is three weeks from tomorrow and I am already a step ahead of last year. I actually bought a magazine and have done some research. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and plan on reading the magazine some more during my flights and my time on the beach! The football season cannot start soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment