Friday, August 29, 2014

Bus Ride

I was in for a real treat this afternoon. My principal wanted each of us to ride on one of the buses one time during the first 2 weeks of school to help control the kids on the bus and make sure they get to where they needed to be. I signed up for today since it was the first day available to me when the sign up sheet came to me. I know it's a Friday but I wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. When I got to the bus, the driver told me he didn't need me but I went on anyway so I wouldn't get in trouble by administration. The bus was hotter than hot and I had to sit with 2 kids. It was Friday before a 3 day weekend and it was loud! I didn't do anything to help the driver. I just sat there. Then he wouldn't let a kid off without his parent being there so we had to drive around for a few minutes waiting for the parent. The bus ride was only about 20 minutes but that's something I'd rather not do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment