Monday, September 29, 2014

Free Money

About 2 weeks ago, I had a meeting after school that I was required to go to. It was a 20 minute training on how to proctor a test we are giving tomorrow. I'm not even giving the test. The ELA teachers are giving it to the ones who need it and I take the rest and teach them math. It's for some reading program that parents volunteered their kids for. I had nothing to do with this program because it started last year when I wasn't at the school. However, just for going to the training and teaching a group of kids while the others are taking the test tomorrow during the school day, I get $100. So you're telling me I had to go to a 20 minute meeting after school and then do what I always do at work and I get $100 for my troubles? I know, I know, it's awful, but somebody has to do it! It's nice to get extra money for doing practically nothing more than I already do!

No comments:

Post a Comment