Thursday, September 18, 2014

Math Conference

I'm trying to go to a math conference in Greensboro on October 30-31. Greensboro is about 2 hours from me. There's only one reason I want to go. Paul McCartney is performing in Greensboro on the 30th and I want to go. If I'm at this conference, that means that after the concert, I can just go to my hotel room instead of driving 2 hours home. It would be so much easier! However, there's a good chance I won't be going to the conference because of funding. My school might not have the money to send me to this professional development. If I do go, I might not go to Paul McCartney anyway because those tickets are more expensive than I want to pay right now. We will see what happens. I'm off to see Tom Petty in Raleigh right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment