Friday, September 26, 2014

Squirrels in Roof

I haven't had enough problems with my apartment so I wanted more. I got home from working out today and my neighbor asked me if I had heard any noises on the roof. I told him no and he explained that there's a hole in the roof and a family of squirrels live there. He showed me and sure enough, the squirrels were poking their heads out. I showed him the stain on my ceiling that I thought was a water leak. He told me that it wasn't water, it was rodent urine. There is some green fungus growing on the stain too. I had a pretty bad week at work and this wasn't what I wanted to come home to! Apparently my neighbors have been contacting the company in charge of our apartment and they have done nothing. I emailed the company with the pics and we will see what happens... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment