Friday, September 19, 2014

Tom Petty and Steve Winwood

I saw Tom Petty last night for the 6th time! Steve Winwood opened for him. He only played 2 songs that I recognized, "Higher Love" and "Gimme Some Lovin". Tom Petty played for just under 2 hours. He played 18 songs including the encore. It was pretty much the same set list as last year when I saw him. As always, he was rocking it. He can still put on a show at almost 64 years old. I wish he would have played longer because he didn't play so many of his other big hits. I also understand that it's impossible to play every popular song he has since he has so many. I was able to get home from the concert in an hour and 20 minutes, which is really fast. I got home at 12:30AM. Today was rough, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment