Monday, March 17, 2014

Fun

Since moving to North Carolina, I have made it my mission to do as much as possible over the weekends and when I'm not working. I want to have fun and explore new things. I have been to PNC Arena 2 times already seeing Billy Joel and a NY Rangers game. I also went to a UNC game. I did a 5K run. I visiting my friend in Greenville. I hope to go to Myrtle Beach sometime. I might be going back to PNC Arena again this Sunday for the NCAA tournament. I know all of this is costing me a lot of money. I don't care. My job is incredibly stressful and exhausting. Therefore, I need these fun activities and trips to get me excited about something. If I don't have these events to look forward to, my job would be so much more difficult than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment