Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Laughing

I find myself laughing a lot lately. Sometimes, I'll just start laughing when the kids are misbehaving. I do that because I know if I don't laugh, I'll cry. I'm not going to lie. I've been on the verge of tears a few times in front of my class. It's very frustrating when I give my all every single day and get nothing in return from the kids. I go over the rules and expectations everyday. I stand up on chairs and am very animated when I teach. They just sit there and talk to one another and ignore me. There are times when I am sitting in my apartment and something has me almost crying. I then start bursting out laughing for no reason. I think I laugh because I'm laughing at myself for almost crying. I have been watching a lot of comedy on TV and on YouTube so that I can laugh. This job has not been easy. I am trying to do whatever I can to keep me as sane as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment