Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tire

This morning, a warning light came on when I turned on my car. It said that I needed to check my tire pressure. I ignored it until my ride home from work so that I could see what I was doing because it's pitch black on my ride to work. My two right tires felt a little soft. I also noticed that the cap to take off to put in air was missing from both tires. I have no idea how that happened. That's why it was losing air, or so I thought. I went to Nissan to see if they could put some caps on the spot to put air in. The guy noticed a screw or something stuck in one of the tires. That's why it was losing air. I had to get my tire replaced. It was $153 :(. On the bright side, they had that specific tire available right away. Another good thing was that if I had let this go, the tire could have popped off and I could have gotten seriously injured or injured someone else. Although spontaneously paying $153 and waiting at the shop for over an hour is not fun, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment