Friday, March 14, 2014

Make Up Days

I am going to pay the price for all of the snow days in a big way. We already extended the school day 10 minutes. Now the district extended the days another 6 minutes. In addition to that, Friday March 28 and Good Friday were supposed to be work days for teachers only. Not anymore. Now the kids will be coming in. I also heard that we have to work the Saturday two days before Memorial Day. I'm not sure if kids will be coming in that day or not. I am not happy about this. My school days will now go from 7:30-3:16 with one 45 minute break from 8:30-9:15 only if the students will be taken during that resource time. There have been many times that their resource time is cancelled for various reasons. I don't care what anyone says, that's rough! Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment