Sunday, March 2, 2014

Side Effects

Have you ever watched a commercial about any prescription drug? It's amazing the side effects that those drugs have. It might cure the one issue you are having. However, it could cause nausea, heart burn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, sudden blindness, loss of hearing, constipation, loss of bladder control, itchy skin, rashes, loss of balance, low sex drive, possible stroke, cancer, and in rare instances, death may occur. Are you kidding me? Why would anyone take a pill to try to cure something when the side effects to that drug are so much worse than the original problem? It's scary to see those commercials just because of the side effects listed. I hope I don't get sick because I do not want to take any pills to "cure" my sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment