Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Health

I know I'm going to jinx myself by blogging about this, but oh well. I am shocked that I have not gotten sick while being in North Carolina yet. I am always very busy and working all day and going to the gym three days a week. That alone can be enough to run a person down and get them sick. I'm around 20 1st graders who have more snot than you can imagine. They cough all of the time without covering their mouths. I've been around more vomit than I ever want to see in my life. It's a miracle I haven't gotten sick. I take an Ester C pill each morning to attempt to stay healthy. I also wash my hands and use sanitizer all of the time. I got my flu shot very early in the season this year so that I would be prepared that way. When you work with kids, you have to take ever precaution to stay as healthy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment