Monday, March 24, 2014

Round 3 Games

Typically on the Sunday of round 3 of March Madness I am sitting on the couch and watching the 8 games all day. Yesterday, I only saw most of the first game on TV and the end of the UNC game on TV. I watched 2 other games live! The first two games in St. Louis in the afternoon were very close games and both came down to the last shot. Many games this tournament have come down to the last possession. Both games that I went to were blowouts. Of course I attend the boring games. They weren't really boring. I had a ton of fun and it was a great atmosphere. The crowd was extremely loud during the Virginia game. I only spent one more dollar on these 2 tournament games than I did when I went to the UNC game. I got a great deal and it was totally worth it. I spent way too much money on food and a very nice polo shirt, but it's all good. You have to live life to the fullest! I hope I get the opportunity to go to some NCAA tournament games again!

No comments:

Post a Comment