Friday, May 23, 2014

Glasses

I have had the same frames for my glasses since I think 10th grade. That's over 10 years. I have felt no need to get new frames since these work perfectly fine. I am starting to feel like I need new frames though. I can't tell you how many times I have stomped on my glasses. If you look at them on my head, they are crooked. I went to Lens Crafters the other day to look at frames. I found two that looked halfway decent and that I didn't think were too pricey. However, the lady priced them for me and I was shocked. If I wanted new frames, I'd also have to get new lenses. Even with a 30% discount the price was still about $350! I am not spending more than a car payment on new glasses. No thank you! I will make these last as long as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment