Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Money Pinching

There are some areas in life where I try to save money and other areas where I don't care. I do try to save money when buying food. I use coupons and buy products on sale. However, if I want something, I'm going to get it. I'll complain that I spent too much on it when I buy it. When I eat it, I'll be saying how delicious it is. Another area I have been pinching money on is my electricity bill. I've had 4 electricity bills since moving. My first one had a $17 start up fee in addition to the total price. The second one went up $3. The third one went down $15. This most recent one went down a dollar from the last one. The reason it keeps going down is because I try to never turn on my heat or in this case, central air. I'm pretty sure I'm going to change my money pinching habits with this soon because it is hot in my apartment! When it's 90° outside in May, it's about 80° in my apartment. I gotta save the money somehow or I won't have any left!

No comments:

Post a Comment