Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cool Gift

I got a really cool present today from one of the kids. It wasn't even from my one of my own kids. It was from a kid that I teach for 90 minutes a day. In my fourth grade room, we switch classes. I have my class for most of the day, but for 90 minutes, I have the other teachers class. I teach two math classes each day. A few weeks ago, I saw this neat idea for a teacher present. I wanted one. Today, I got that gift! It is basically a wreath with crayons. It's really cool! I love it because it's original and hand made. Of course I love candy, but original gifts are so much more unique. I immediately hung it up in my room and will keep it forever! We will see if I get any gifts tomorrow on the last day of school until next year! I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment