Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Address

Of course I'm not going to tell you my new address. But I have to tell you the stress I have had with this new address already. So my new apartment complex emailed me with my new address. They told me it was South Beach Drive (not real address, but you'll get the idea once I explain). I called Time Warner Cable yesterday to change my address and they said they couldn't find that one. I had done a Google Maps search for my address too and it didn't show up. The lady from TWC said she found Southbeach Road, no spaces and road instead of drive. I searched that and it came up where it should. I went to my complex today to ask them and they were adamant that it was South Beach Drive with a space after South and Drive instead of road. But when I drove past the green road sign it said Southbeach Road. I don't understand why the complex is so confused about it. I went to the post office and they said it's Southbeach Road, no spaces, not drive. I'm trusting the post office over the apartment complex. I haven't even moved yet and there's already one strike against my new place. Not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment