Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mockingjay Part 1

I just saw Mockingjay Part 1 today. That's the 3rd book of The Hunger Games series. I read those books awhile ago. I remember hating the book. But obviously I still had to see the movie. I'm glad it only cost $5 to see it. I saw it at a theater that shows movies that are almost out on DVD. That's why it was so cheap. The start time was 6:30 and it surprisingly had no previews. I fell asleep by 7. Pretty sad, I know. It was a 2 hour movie and it was slow. There was very little action. Obviously they are saving the action for part 2. Naturally they made it two parts to make more money. I had heard bad reviews about this movie but since I read the book I still wanted to see the movie. Hopefully the second movie will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment