Sunday, December 7, 2014

Resources

When I was in school, teachers would have to create their own worksheets for us to use. They would have to create transparencies to use on the overhead projector. They didn't have the abundance of resources available to teachers online. I just did a Google search for worksheets in the topic I'm covering in math and tons of stuff came up. I didn't have to have a username or password to get these worksheets. I clicked a few buttons telling them what I wanted and it created in seconds. I love it! There are so many great videos on YouTube of other teachers teaching certain topics too. It's overwhelming the amount of resources available to us. It makes creating lesson plans slightly easier. 9.5 more school days until winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment