Saturday, December 27, 2014

Flight Trampoline Park

I went to a place called Flight Trampoline Park today. It is exactly what it sounds like. It's an indoor place with tons of trampolines all over the place. You jump on them and some people do flips and stuff. They also had things where you could climb up a ladder and jump onto a big mat. It was a ton of fun. It's quite a workout. My entire body hurts right now. Naturally the place was packed with kids because it's more of a kids place and it's winter break. There were people my age there too. I would definitely do it again. You could go for an hour or two hours. One hour was more than enough time to bounce around. I didn't do any flips. I didn't feel like breaking my neck today. Maybe next time I'll try some flips.

No comments:

Post a Comment